Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Any big plans today?? Both Katie and I will be spending the day with our families eating some great food and even better desserts!!  I know I am looking forward to seeing the family and definitely Grandmas recipe chocolate cream pie!! Do you and your families have special traditions??  I don't think we have any in my family,  haha!  Maybe I will have to think of one to start. Now as far as tomorrow, the infamous Black Friday, I will be out braving the crowds with my Mom at 6 am!  Don't worry,  I'll definitely be letting you know about the madness!!  Katie and I wish you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the moments,  food, laughter and love. Enjoy this peaceful day!!

Love & Light,

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment